Tour safe from Covid-19
No risk cancellation policy with 100% money-back guarantee
This self-guided cycling day tour, suitable for families as well, leads you on one of the most beautiful cycling routes in the Julian Alps. Cycling from Kranjska gora to Bled, you can enjoy the beauty of pure and intact nature, idyllic villages, the magnificent natural landscape and rich cultural heritage. Following the stream of Sava river, you will visit some amazing natural spots in the Slovenian Alps, beautiful especially in the spring, when daffodils are in full bloom all the way to Bled with Bled Island, a unique symbol of Slovenia (also suitable for cycling in the opposite direction).
- Cycling through some of the most beautiful vistas in the Julian Alps
- Kranjska gora
- Zelenci, the emerald green natural reserve near Kranjska Gora
- Lake Jasna
- Martuljek Waterfalls and Špik mountain group
- Alpine Museum and Peričnik waterfall in Mojstrana
- Get the train from Jesenice to Bled to shorten the route for about 10 km- optionally
|PRICE||From 79.- EUR per person (with a min. of 2 persons), only one person on the trip pajs 20 EUR supplement.|
|DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION||Centrally located Bled hotels|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Every day at 9:00 a.m. except Saturdays, from April 17 to October 17 2021.|
|DURATION||1 day (3 to 5 hrs. of cycling)|
|DISTANCE||Longer: 47 km, + 354m, – 670m; shorter with a train ride: 31 km, + 109m, – 339m|
|AGE LIMIT||12 years+|
- Back/side pannier: 5.- EUR
- Upgrade with E-bike: 25.- EUR
1 Day tour
- Transfer from Bled to Kranjska gora. Duration 40 min.
- Cycling from Kranjska Gora to Zelenci, the emerald green natural reserve.
- We continue our journey back towards Kranjska Gora. If you want to make a short detour, you can cycle to Lake Jasna (additional 1 km in one direction).
- Next stop could be in Gozd Martuljek, where you can visit waterfalls Martuljški slapovi. Spodnji Martuljški waterfall can be found by taking a 15 minute walk from the cycling path.
- Continue along the cycling route to the village of Mojstrana, where you can visit the Alpine Museum and Peričnik waterfall (additional 6 km in one direction), one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Slovenia.
- From Mojstrana you have two options: cyclists with better shape will challenge a 2km ascent to Radovna valley. There will be a beautiful ride through one part of the Triglav national park. A second option leads you along the cycling route D2 to Jesenice. Here you can take a ride to Bled by train.