Visit Bled on bike, why not. It is a perfect solution to awoid traffick in the high season. After the train ride, you seat on the bike and begin to explore the pearl of Slovenia. Try famous cream cake, take a ride aroud the lake and enjoy in vievs on lake and surrounding hills. During this trip you will cycle through medieval town of Radovljica, Kranj as a capital of Gorenjska region and finally finish the day in the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana. All long way to Ljubljana youll be accompained with Sava River, a longest river in Slovenia.
- Cycling around lake Bled
- Panoramick views on Karavanke hills and Julian Alps
- Radovljica – medieval town center, Gothic church, Museum of Apiary
- Basilica of Mary Help on Brezje
- Canyon of river Kokra in Kranj
- Lake Zbiljsko jezero
- Hanging footbridge at Vikrče
- Park Tivoli and Prešeren Square in Ljubljana-Brnik
|PRICE||From 79.- EUR per person (with a min. of 2 persons)|
|DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION||Centrally located Bled hotels|
|DEPARTURE TIME:||Every day at 9:00 a.m. except Saturdays, from April 15 to October 15|
|DURATION:||4 to 6 hrs (Approx.)|
|DISTANCE:||62 km, + 346m, – 555m|
|AGE LIMIT:||14 years+|
- Back/side pannier: 5.- EUR
- Upgrade with E-bike: 25.- EUR
- Train tansfer from Ljubljana to Lesce/Bled. Duration 55 min.
- Cycling from Lesce to Bled and optionally around lake – aditionally 6km
- We continue our journey following the stream of Sava river tovards an old town Radovljica where you can get the first refreshing with homemade icecream
- Cycling on a forest path towards Kranj
- If you want to visit Basilica of Mary Help of Christians in Brezje, you have to make a short detour, (additional 1,5 km in one direction).
- Next stop will be in Kranj, time for lunch and to see Canyon of river Kokra
- Continue cycling along the river Sava, through typical Gorenjska villages towards Ljubljana. If you want to visit Lake Zbiljsko jezero, you have to make a short detour, (additional 1,5 km in one direction).
- Close to Ljubljana you pass River Sava over Hanging footbridge at Vikrče
If you have problems viewing a map please use a top-right icon to view the map in new window.
Tourism video from destination Bled
Tourism video Ljubljana